Before setting up the display, carefully read all the documentation that came with
To prevent fire or shock hazard, never expose the display to rain or moisture.
Never try to open the display cabinet. The dangerous high voltages inside the
display may result in serious physical injury.
If the power supply is broken, do not try to fix it by yourself. Contact a qualified
service technician or your retailer.
Before using the product, make sure all cables are correctly connected and the
power cables are not damaged. If you detect any damage, contact your dealer
Slots and openings on the back or top of the cabinet are provided for ventilation.
Do not block these slots. Never place this product near or over a radiator or heat
source unless proper ventilation is provided.
The display should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on
the label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult
your dealer or local power company.
Use the appropriate power plug which complies with your local power standard.
Do not overload power strips and extension cords. Overloading can result in fire
or electric shock.
Avoid dust, humidity, and temperature extremes. Do not place the display in any
area where it may become wet. Place the display on a stable surface.
Unplug the unit during a lightning storm or if it will not be used for a long period of
time. This will protect the display from damage due to power surges.
Never push objects or spill liquid of any kind into the slots on the display cabinet.
To ensure satisfactory operation, use the display only with UL listed computers
which have appropriate configured receptacles marked between 100-240V AC.
If you encounter technical problems with the display, contact a qualified service
technician or your retailer.
This symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin indicates that the product
(electrical, electronic equipment, and mercury-containing button cell battery)
should not be placed in municipal waste. Please check regulations for
disposal of electronic products.
To prevent the spread of fire, keep candles or other open flames away from
this product at all times.
ASUS LED TV Monitor T1 Series