Detaching the arm/base (only for 27T1EH)
(For VESA wall mount)
The detachable arm/base of this LED monitor is specially designed for VESA wall
To detach the arm/base:
1. Have the front of monitor face down on a table.
2. Remove the rubbers in the four screw holes (figure 1).
3. Remove the base (figure 2).
4. Pry the rear hinge cover (figure 3).
5. Use a screwdriver to remove the four screws on the hinge (figure 4), then remove
We recommend that you cover the table surface with soft cloth to prevent
damage to the monitor.
ASUS LED TV Monitor T1 Series