Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of purchase, Etectrolux will repair
or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
when such appliance is installed,
used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions. In addition, the glass cooktop or radiant surface element
of you r appliance (excluding built-in and free-standing
is covered by a two through five year limited warranty.
During the 2nd through 5th years from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will provide a replacement
glass cooktop or
radiant surface element for your appliance which has proven to be defective in materials or workmanship
when such appliance
used, and maintained
with the provided instructions.
This warrantydoes not coverthe following:
Productswith original serial numbersthat have been removed,alteredor cannot be readilydetermined.
2. Productthat has been transferredfrom its originalowner to another partyor removedoutsidethe USAor Canada.
3. Ruston the interior orexterior of the unit.
4. Productspurchased"as-is" are not coveredbythis warranty.
5. Foodloss dueto any refrigeratoror freezer failures.
6. Productsused in a commercialsetting.
7. Servicecalls whichdo not involvemalfunctionor defectsin materialsor workmanship,orfor appliancesnot inordinaryhouseholduse or usedother
than in accordancewith the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correctthe installationof your applianceor to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expensesformakingthe applianceaccessiblefor servicing,such as removaloftrim, cupboards,shelves,etc., whichare not apart of the appliance
when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Servicecallsto repairor replaceappliancelight bulbs,air filters,water filters,otherconsumables,or knobs,handles,or othercosmeticparts.
1t. Laboror in-homeservicecosts duringthe additionallimited warranty periodsbeyondthe first year from your originaldate of purchase.
12. Pickup and deliverycosts; your applianceis designedto be repairedin the home.
13. Surchargesincluding,but not limited to, any after hour,weekend,or holidayservicecalls,tolls, ferry trip charges,or mileage expensefor service
calls to remote areas,includingthe state of Alaska.
14. Dam agesto the finish of applianceor home incurred duringtransportationor installation, includingbut not limited to floors, cabinets,walls, etc.
15. Damages c ausedby:services performed by unauthorized s ervicecompanies; u seofpartsotherthangenuineElectrokJx p artsor partsobtained frompersons
otherthan authorized servicecompanies; o r external c ausessuch asabuse,misuse,inadequatepowersupply,accidents, f ires,or actsof God.
OF IMPMED WARRANTIES;
AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
OR FITNESS FORA PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST
BUT NOT LESS
THAN ONE YEAR.
NOT BE LIABLE
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGESSUCH
AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING
FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN
LIMITED VVARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED 'WARRANTY.
SOME STATES AND
DO NOT ALLOWTHE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
ON THE DURATION OF IMPMED WARRANTES,
SO THESE LIMITATIONS
APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY
GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER
RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate
payment record to establish the warranty period should service
be req uired. If service is performed, it is in you r best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under th is warranty must
be obtained by contacting
at the addresses or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. tn the USA and Puerto Rico, your appliance is warranted
a division of Electrolux
Inc In Canada,
warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Etectrolux authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations
for service and parts under this ,warranty must be performed
by Electrolux or an authorized
Product features or specifications
as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Major Appliances
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30907
5855 Terry Fox Way