For Canadian Customers only Warranty Policy
Hitachi Industrial Products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and material. If
any failure, resulting from either workmanship or material defects should occur under normal and
proper usage within the period stated hereunder from the original provable date of purchase, such
failure should be repaired at no cost to the buyer for labor and parts if the defective product is
brought to an AUTHORIZED HITACHI SERVICE CENTRE in Canada.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1. Products received for repair without sales or delivery receipt showing date of purchase by
2. Damages caused by incorrect use, carelessness, unauthorized alteration, improper storage or
unauthorized service or repairs.
3. Damages caused by fire, flood, lightning, vandalism, collision, acts of God, or other events
beyond the control of Hitachi.
4. External parts such as cabinet.
5. Products purchased outside Canada.
6. Products used outside Canada.
7. In transit damage claims, improper handling by carrier or post offices.
8. Products or parts there of which have serial numbers removed, altered or defaced.
9. Damage defect or failure caused by, or resulting from, the operation of the unit by incorrect
10. The use of components that do not meet Hitachi specifications.
11. Products sold in Canada by another organization which is not authorized by HITACHI
12. Picture tube damages resulting from extended exposure of the video characters.
IMPORTANT : This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees or agreements whether
expressed or implied and no person, dealer, or Company is authorized to change, modify, or
extend its terms in any manner whatsoever.
Hitachi Canada Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages or loss of any kind attributed to the
product rendered defective during usage, or attributed to incompatibility problems of any linked
equipment including software.
NEVER open the monitor cabinet. If the monitor is not operating properly, contact Hitachi Service
Center. DO NOT open the monitor housing under any circumstances. by opening the monitor
housing you will expose yourself to high voltage and possible severe electrical shocks, and void all
HITACHI CANADA LTD.
For service, please call your Dealer or your 1-800-HITACHI.
6740 Campobello Road, Mississauga, Ont. L5N 2L8
Tel.: (905) 821-4545
Fax No.: (905) 821-1101
3 year parts and 3 year labour