Caution when placing the plasma monitor in portrait mode
• Use the optional mount. Contact your store to purchase before installing.
• Rotate 90° clockwise as seen from the front when installing.
• After installing, make sure the NEC logo is located at the
left hand side of the screen when facing the plasma from
• Be sure to set "OSM ANGLE" to "V" when using.
* Failure to heed the above cautions may lead to malfunction.
Using the remote control
Battery Installation and Replacement
Please use size AAA (R03) or AAA (LR03).
Insert the 2 "AAA" batteries, making sure to set them in
with the proper polarity.
1.Press and open the cover.
2.Align the batteries according to the
indication inside the case.
3.Replace the cover.
Using the wired remote control mode
Connect the remote cable* to the remote control's remote
jack and the "REMOTE IN" terminal on the monitor.
When the cable is connected, the mode automatically
switches to wired remote control. When the wired remote
control mode is used, the remote control can be operated
even if no batteries are loaded.
To Remote Jack
* The 1/8 Stereo Mini cable must be purchased separately.
* Use the remote control within a distance of about 7 m/ 23
ft. from the front of the monitor's remote control sensor
and at horizontal and vertical angles of up to approximately
* The remote control operation may not function if the
monitor's remote control sensor is exposed to direct
sunlight or strong artificial light, or if there is an obstacle
between the sensor and the remote control.
• Use only the specified batteries.
• Make sure to insert the batteries correctly according
to the indications of
• Do not drop or mishandle the remote control.
• Do not get the remote control wet. If the remote
control gets wet, wipe it dry immediately.
• Avoid heat and humidity.
• When not using the remote control for a long period,
remove the batteries.
• Do not use new and old batteries together, or use
different types together.
• Do not take apart the batteries, heat them, or throw
them into a fire.
• When using the remote control in the wireless
condition, be sure to unplug the remote cable from
the REMOTE IN terminal on the monitor.
7 m / 23 ft