Adjusting the Camera
bSetting up the camera remotely
Use of the separately ordered Camera Control Unit (VAC-70) is recommended for setting and adjustment of
this camera. The Camera Control Unit allows you to adjust the camera angle (pan/tilt) as well as perform
advanced settings from the main menu. For details, see the instruction manual for the Camera Control Unit.
Do not forget to disconnect the Camera Control Unit once you have finished setting/adjustment.
Checking the settings screen or camera angle on a portable monitor
Connect the MONITOR OUT pin and the GND pin on the circuit board to a monitor using an alligator
clip cable. Do not forget to remove the cable after you have finished checking.
A dedicated MONITOR OUT connector is provided for portable monitors.
b To check the settings screen and make changes
1) Hold down the SET button (1) for over a second.
The main menu appears.
2) Select a menu by pressing the Select button (2) up and
down, then press the SET button.
3) Select the setting item and value by pressing the Select
button left and right, then press the SET button.
b To check the camera angle and make changes
1) Press the Select button up, down, left, and right during
live mode (with no menu displayed).
You can set the camera angle (pan: d or c/tilt: j or l).
2) Press the SET button, then press the Select button left
You can set the zoom (wide: d/tele: c).
• The active operation switches over between pan/tilt and
zoom each time you press the SET button.
1 Hexagonal wrench
(large, small): one each
2 Cushioning sheet
DC IN 3V
VIDEO OUT CAMERA
RG-6U coaxial cable
300 m or less
3 Cover sheet
4 Clamping core