key. To use the gateway with a music
player, the operating mode key must be in
the down position. To use the gateway
Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior design
and craftsmanship and should be treated
with care. The suggestions below will help
you protect your warranty coverage.
• Keep all accessories and
enhancements out of the reach of
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation,
humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that
will corrode electronic circuits. If your
device does get wet, allow it to dry
• Do not use or store the device in dusty,
dirty areas. Its moving parts and
electronic components can be
• Do not store the device in hot areas.
High temperatures can shorten the life
of electronic devices and warp or melt
with a headset, the operating mode key
must be in the up position.
• Do not store the device in cold areas.
When the device returns to its normal
temperature, moisture can form inside
the device and damage electronic
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the
device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and fine
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning
solvents, or strong detergents to clean
• Do not paint the device. Paint can clog
the moving parts and prevent proper
All of the above suggestions apply equally
to your device, charger, or any
enhancement. If any device is not working
properly, take it to the nearest authorized
service facility for service.