C a r e a n d m a i n t e n a n c e
Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should
be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you protect your
• Keep all accessories and enhancements out of the reach of small
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits. If
your device does get wet, allow it to dry completely.
• Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts
and electronic components can be damaged.
• Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten
the life of electronic devices and warp or melt certain plastics.
• Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its
normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage
electronic circuit boards.
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to
clean the device.