Unplug this cordless phone immediately
from an outlet if:
• The power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
• Liquid has been spilled on the product.
• The product has been exposed to rain or water. Do not
retrieve the handset or base until after you have
unplugged the power and phone from the wall. Then
retrieve the unit by the unplugged cords.
• The product has been dropped or the cabinet has been
• The product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
1. Read all instructions and save them for future reference.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink, or shower.
4. Operate this phone using only the power source that is
indicated on the marking label. If you are unsure of the
power supply to your home, consult with your dealer or
local power company.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or
table. This product may fall, causing serious damage to
6. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the
operating instructions. Improper adjustment of other
controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work to restore the product to normal operation.
7. Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use
chemicals or cleaning agents to clean this phone.
8. Use only the power supply that came with this unit.
Using other power supplies may damage the unit.
9. Because this phone operates on electricity, you should
have at least one phone in your home that operates
without electricity in case of a power outage.
10. To avoid interference to nearby appliances, do not place
the base of the phone on or near a TV, microwave oven,
To maintain compliance with the FCC's RF exposure
guidelines, place the base unit at least 20 cm from nearby