Numbers can be up to 24 digits long and names up to 16
characters long. Entries are stored in alphabetical order.
Storing a phonebook entry as a one
2. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
3. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
the speed dial key from
4. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to scroll
to the entry to want.
5. Press MENU to save.
Dialing from the phonebook
and then scroll VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to
select the entry you want to dial.
from the home line.
Using the phone
/1 to WXYZ/9.
/SPEAKER to dial the number
/CELLULAR to dial the number from the
Instead of scrolling to browse the phonebook entries, press
the numeric key corresponding to the first letter of the entry
you wish to locate. For example, pressing 2 will show the
entries starting with A. Pressing 2 again will show the entries
starting with B, etc.
If you have subscribed to Caller ID, and provided the identity
of the caller is not withheld, the number of the caller will be
displayed together with the date and time of the call (if
provided by the network).
• If the telephone number is not available for incoming
calls, the handset will display
• If the incoming call is from a withheld telephone number,
the handset will display
• Information about incoming calls will vary by country and
network operator. Some operators may charge a
subscription for their Caller ID service.