I cannot pair my mobile phone to the telephone base
• Make sure the Bluetooth function of your Bluetooth
enabled mobile phone is turned on. See your mobile
phone user's manual for more information.
• Make sure the handset, base unit and cell phone are
located near each other.
• Remove the Motorola L511BT/L512BT/L513BT/
L514BT/L515BT/L502BT from your mobile phone's
Bluetooth device history list (see your mobile phone
user's manual for more information).
• Carefully follow the pairing instructions in the User's
Guide, making sure that your mobile phone is not
connected to any other Bluetooth device(s).
• Turn off your mobile phone, and then turn it on again.
• Reset the telephone base. Unplug the unit's electrical
power. Wait for approximately 15 seconds, and then plug
it back in. Repeat the above suggestions.
icon is not scrolling when the handset is
placed on the base
• Incomplete battery contact - adjust the handset on the
• Dirty contact - clean the battery contact by wiping with an
alcohol moistened cloth.
• Battery is full - charging is not necessary at this time.
No dial tone
• If there is no base power, check the connections. Reset
the phone by unplugging then plugging it back into an
• If the handset batteries are empty, recharge the battery
pack for at least 24 hours.
• Move the handset closer to the base if it is too far away.
• Be sure to use the provided telephone cords.
Poor audio quality
• If the base is too close to electrical appliances, reinforced
concrete walls, or metal door frames, move the base
from these areas.
No ring tone
• The ring tone may be deactivated.
• The volume may need to be increased.