When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions carefully.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons do not
immerse cord, plug or unit in water or other liquids.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
cooling before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after
the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for
examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended for use with
appliance may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
surfaces, including the stove.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated
11. To disconnect, turn all controls to "Off", then remove plug from wall
12. Use extreme caution when dispensing hot steam.