9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces, including the stove. 10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven. 11. To disconnect, turn all controls to “Off”, then remove plug from wall outlet.
English TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE Important Safeguards ..............1 Parts and Accessories..............4 Before Using for the First Time ............5 Operation ....................6 Filling the Water Tank ................6 Preheating the Espresso Machine ..............6 How to Prepare Espresso Coffee ..............7 How to Make Cappuccino ................8 Cleaning and Maintenance ............9...
English BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME • When using the machine for the first time, wash the water tank and all accessories (i.e. filter holder, steam nozzle, etc.) in hot soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry. • Place the espresso machine on a dry, level surface at a safe distance away from taps and sinks.
• Position a cup under the filter holder. Use the same cup that the coffee will be served in, so that it may be preheated. • Turn on the lower switch for about 20 seconds, then turn off so as to partially fill the boiler. Some water may drip out from the dispensing holes on the filter holder.
• Preheating the machine will ensure that your coffee is dispensed at the correct temperature. • It is important to use a high quality ground coffee with a fine grind in order to avoid obstruction of the filter during brewing.
2. In the meantime, fill a container 1/4 full of milk (approx. 3 fl. oz. for each cappuccino to be prepared). When choosing the container, keep in mind that the volume of the milk will increase by 2 or 3 times.
9. Turn on the upper switch and repeat number 7 and 8 one more time. N N o o t t e e : : Repairs for malfunctioning caused by problems of calcium build-up are not covered by the warranty if the descaling process described above is not carried out regularly.
•The holes in the filter •Clean the holes in the spouts. holder spouts are blocked. •Put tube in the tank and •The tube is not put in the tank or arrange correctly. is blocked. Espresso coffee drips from •The filter holder was improperly •Attach the filter holder correctly...
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Damage from misuse, abuse, accident, The remedy provided in this warranty is alteration, lack of proper care and exclusive and is granted in lieu of all maintenance. other remedies. Failure caused by build-up of food This warranty does not cover incidental matter or water deposits.
IMPORTANT Do Not Return This Product To The Store If you have a problem with this product, please contact the "Haier Customer Satisfaction Center" at 1-877-337-3639. DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE 115V, 60 Hz Made in China...