7. Reverse this process to re-attach stand.
Use only VESA-compatible alternative mounting method.
Handle with care when removing stand.
Match "TOP SIDE" mark on stand to top side of the monitor head when
Flexible Arm Installation
This LCD monitor is designed for use with a flexible arm. To mount the monitor to a flexible arm:
1. Follow the instructions on how Remove Monitor Stand for Mounting to remove the stand.
2. Using the 4 screws from the stand removal, attach the arm to the monitor (Figure F.1).
1. When mounting, use ONLY the screws (4 pcs) that were removed from the stand to avoid damage to the
monitor or stand.
2. The LCD monitor should only be used with an approved arm (e.g. GS mark). To meet the safety requirements,
the monitor must be mounted to an arm, which guaranties the necessary stability under consideration of the
weight of the monitor.
3. The mounting stand must be able to sustain at least 18.4 kg and be UL certified.
An additional 4 VESA holes are provided for those users needing a lower monitor head position, than that available from the
monitor stand in shipping configuration.
The monitor stand can be re-attached using the 4 screws to the lower position VESA holes.
1. The monitor head tilt function may have impaired operation when attached to the lower position VESA holes.
2. The monitor head pivot function should not be used when attached to the lower position VESA holes.
"TOP SIDE" mark
Please match top side
of the monitor
Thickness of Bracket (Arm)
4 Screws (M4)
(Max Depth: 9.5 mm)
Weight of LCD assembly: 4.5 kg MAX
Hole of " " mark
Additional 4 VESA