After-sales service for Pioneer products
Please contact the dealer or distributor from where you purchased
the product for its after-sales service (including warranty condi-
tions) or any other information. In case the necessary information
is not available, please contact the companies listed below:
Please do not ship your product to the companies at the addresses
listed below for repair without advance contact.
Pioneer Electronics (USA), Inc.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT DIVISION
P.O. Box 1760,
Long Beach, CA 90801-1760,
Pioneer Electronics of Canada, Inc.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DEPARTMENT
300 Allstate Parkway
Markham, Ontario L3R OP2
For warranty information please see the Limited Warranty sheet
included with your product.
Visit us at the following site:
1 Register your product. We will keep the details of your purchase
on file to help you refer to this information in the event of an
insurance claim such as loss or theft.
2 Receive updates on the latest products and technologies.
3 Download owner's manuals, order product catalogues, research
new products, and much more.
Preparing to Use the Remote
This product is equipped with a remote control for convenient
• Point the control in the direction of the unit to operate.
• Do not store the remote control in high temperatures or direct
• The control may not function properly in direct sunlight.
• Do not let the remote control fall onto the floor, where it may
become jammed under the brake or accelerator pedal.
• Remove the battery if the remote control is not used for a month
• If the event of battery leakage, wipe the remote control complete-
ly clean and install a new battery.