ITS (Instant Track Selection)
This function lets you program and play the tracks you want. You can listen to just your
It will be displayed for about 2
seconds to indicate memory
• The ADPS function* of the multi-play
CD player lets you program up to 100
* ADPS: Automatic Disc Program Selection.
• When the number of discs exceeds 100,
the oldest disc that has been played in
the past is overwritten by the newest.
1. Play the track you want to program.
2. Press button to program the track.
• Up to 99 tracks can be programmed for
a single disc.
• Tracks are programmed for each disc.
Programmed tracks are not erased after
the disc is changed.