Playing Compact Discs
You can enter a title for the disc in the CD player. The title stored for the disc can be dis-
• You cannot switch to the Title Input
mode while playing a CD TEXT disc.
• The ADPS function* of the CD player
lets you enter titles for up to 100 discs.
(Up to 100 discs, including ITS, can be
*ADPS: Automatic Disc Program Selection.
• A disc title can consist of up to 10 char-
acters for a single disc.
1. Select the disc for which you want
to enter a title.
2. Hold down button for more than 2
seconds to select title input mode.
• When the number of discs exceeds 100,
the oldest disc that has been played in
the past is overwritten by the newest.
• One title is stored for each disc. The title
stored for a disc is not erased after the
disc is changed.