Connecting the Tilt/Swivel stand
1. With the monitor unplugged from your system and the wall outlet, carefully
turn the monitor down on a firm table
2. Align the hooks on the tilt/swivel stand with the matching slots in the base of
3. Insert the hooks into slots.
4. Slide the tilt/swivel stand toward the front of the monitor until the latches click
into the locked position.
NOTE: For correct use of monitor, completely attach tilt/swivel base to the monitor.
NOTE: To avoid self injury or damage to the monitor, attach and remove tilt/
swivel base with care.
CAUTION: Make certain that the tilt/swivel base
is locked firmly into place before turning the
Removing the Tilt/Swivel stand
1. With the monitor unplugged from
your system and the wall outlet,
carefully turn the monitor upside
down on a firm table.
2. Push down on the latch of the
tilt/swivel base and slide the
tilt/swivel base backward from
the front of the monitor.
3. Pull out the tilt/swivel base from
the slots on the bottom of the