G G e e t t C C o o n n n n e e c c t t e e d d
E E n n j j o o y y h h i i g g h h q q u u a a l l i i t t y y V V o o i i c c e e - - o o v v e e r r I I P P w w i i t t h h M M o o t t o o r r o o l l a a ' ' s s V V T T 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 V V o o i i c c e e T T e e r r m m i i n n a a l l . .
With the VT1000, you can experience feature-rich phone service using your cable modem or DSL connection. The VT1000 voice
terminal allows you to use traditional phones to make calls over the Internet through a broadband phone service provider.
Even better, you can watch TV, surf the Net, and talk on the phone all at once. And save money!
The Motorola VT1000 Voice Terminal lets you make telephone
calls over your broadband Internet connection. Its powerful
Digital Signal Processor (DSP) encodes and decodes analog voice
signals to and from your regular telephone. Making calls over a
broadband connection not only delivers a reliable, high quality
sound, it may also help you take advantage of cost-effective
bundled features like flat rate long distance, call waiting, caller
ID, call forwarding, online voice mail, and message waiting
indicator, to name a few.
The VT1000 Voice Terminal integrates seamlessly into any home
network. Don't have a home network? Don't worry: the VT1000
also acts as a router, so you can talk on the phone and surf the
Internet at the same time!
• Delivers high-quality telephone service
• Allows users to surf the Net and talk on the phone
at the same time
• Works with broadband cable or DSL modems
• Supports up to two separate telephone lines
• Also supports fax machines and dial-up modems
• Easy to install
• Supports CLASS features
• Portable — plugs into any broadband connection
To view our full line of Broadband Networking Products, visit our Web site at broadband.motorola.com/consumers
V V T T 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
V V o o i i c c e e T T e e r r m m i i n n a a l l
• Two 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports for WAN and
• Voice over Data prioritization ensures high-quality telephone
• Two RJ-11 telephony ports
• Routing with Network Address Port
• PPPoE support for DSL connectivity
• Works with cable or DSL modems
• Support for VPN pass-through
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for managing call signaling
• Support for G.711 and low-rate vocoders
• Compact, low-profile design
• Easy Web-based configuration