USB Function Guide
Be sure to read the precautions in the separate User's Guide (Basic Operation). For
details about setting up the Data Projector and about lamp replacement, see the
User's Guide (Basic Operation).
Be sure to keep all user documentation handy for future reference.
• Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, Aero and PowerPoint are registered trademarks or
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Other company and product names may be registered product names or trademarks of
their respective owners.
• The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
• Copying of this manual, either in part or its entirety, is forbidden. You are allowed to
use this manual for your own personal use. Any other use is forbidden without the
permission of CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any lost profits or claims
from third parties arising out of the use of this product or this manual.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any loss or lost profits due
to loss of data due to malfunction or maintenance of this product, or any other reason.
• The sample screens shown in this manual are for illustrative purposes only, and may
differ somewhat from the screens actually produced by the product.