The Menu System
The Front Speaker feature has two options:
STEREO+ If you have a Dolby Pro Logic receiver hooked up, select this option so the
receiver can decode the signals and reproduce a surround sound effect.
STEREO Select this option if you have a stereo receiver hooked up.
SET TO STEREO+
The Display Menu with the Speakers
48 ________________________________________________________________ chapter 5
1. With no disc playing, press SETUP (the main menu appears).
2. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the Speakers option. Press PLAY/
OK to select (The Speaker menu is displayed).
3. Use the up/down arrow buttons to highlight the Speaker option. The
speaker choices appear on the right.
4. Press the right arrow button to move to the speaker choices. Use the
up/down arrow buttons to highlight the desired choice. When an
choice is highlighted, it's description appears at the bottom of the
5. Press PLAY/OK to select the choice.
6. Press the left arrow button to return to the Display menu options on
the left. To return to the main menu, highlight the Main Menu
option and press PLAY/OK.