Connecting to Speakers
Remember to match the colors of the speaker wires to jacks
on the back panel.
• Connect the speaker wire its corresponding terminal
To avoid short-circuiting the speakers
• Short-circuiting of the speakers may damage the system.
To prevent this, make sure to take the following precau-
tions when connecting the speakers.
• Make sure the stripped end of each speaker cord does
not touch another speaker terminal or the stripped end
of another speaker cord.
• Be sure to match the speaker cord correctly.
• For optimal sound performance, use the supplied speakers.
• Do not connect speakers with an impedance lower than
the speakers supplied.
SL CEN SUB
Examples of poor conditions of the speaker cord
• Stripped speaker cord is touching another speaker
• Stripped cords are touching each other due to exces-
sive removal of insulation.