Playing Video CDs
The Index Feature
The index feature displays small pictures or "thumbnails" of each title and track on the disc.
TRACK TOTAL: 2
2. DISC INDEX
3. TRACK INDEX
This is the Index menu. Press a number
button to select the corresponding option.
Tracks are displayed nine to a page. Press
the number button displayed in the corner
of a thumbnail to select that track.
42 _______________________________________________________________ chapter 4
1. Press STOP twice.
2. Press the INDEX button (the index may take a moment to load).
3. The Index menu is displayed. The options are numbered. Use the
number buttons on the remote to select an option.
• Intro plays the first few seconds of the title.
• Disc Index shows thumbnails of the titles available on the disc.
• Track Index shows thumbnails of the tracks of the currently
4. If you select Disc Index or Track Index, the screen displays
thumbnails of the available titles or chapters. Up to nine thumbnails
are displayed per screen. Each thumbnail has a number in the
corner. You can select and play a chapter by pressing that number on
5. To view the next nine thumbnails, press the
6. To exit the index without making a selection, press the STOP
button to go to the previous page.
button to go forward