DVD Player + TV + VCR
1. Connect the audio cables to the AUDIO OUT L (left – white) and R (right – red) jacks on the
3. Connect the antenna or cable to the Antenna Input jack on the VCR.
4. Connect a coaxial cable to the antenna output jack on the VCR and to the Antenna Input jack
5. Plug the power cord into an AC outlet.
chapter 1 _______________________________________________________________
back of your DVD Player, and to the corresponding Audio Input jacks on your TV.
Connect the video cable.
• Basic video connection – Connect the video cable (yellow) to the VIDEO OUT jack on the
back of your DVD Player, and to the Video Input jack on your TV.
• S-Video (optional) – If your TV has an S-Video Input jack, connect the S-Video cable to the
S-VIDEO OUT jack on the back of your DVD Player and to the S-Video jack on your TV. If
your TV doesn't have S-Video, use the basic video connection listed above.
on the television.
Connections and Setup
DIGITAL AUDIO OUT
OUT TO TV
IN FROM ANT
Go to page 19