Playing Audio CDs and MP3 Discs
Using the Repeat Feature
There are three repeat options:
• Disc – repeats the entire disc
• Track – repeats the track that is playing
• A-B Repeat – repeats a selected segment of the disc
To Repeat a Track or Disc:
1. While a disc is playing, press REPEAT (the repeat banner appears and displays Repeat one).
2. The current track will repeat until you turn REPEAT off or select REPEAT ALL to repeat the
3. To repeat the entire disc, press REPEAT again (The repeat banner displays Repeat All).
4. To turn repeat off, press the REPEAT button until "REPEAT OFF" is displayed.
Use the A-B Repeat feature to repeat a
segment you have set.
36 ______________________________________________________________ chapter 3
A-B Repeat lets you repeat a specific segment on the disc that you define.
1. At the start of the segment you want to repeat, Press the A-B button
on the remote. The Info Display shows "REPEAT A."
2. Allow the disc to play to the end of the segment you want to mark.
You must let the disc play in standard playback mode to set the B
point in A-B Repeat. If you rewind or fast-forward, A-B Repeat is
3. Press the A-B button again to set the B point. The A-B Repeat that
you set plays until you turn off Repeat. To turn off A-B repeat, press
the A-B button again.