Remote station RB-8800/RB-8810 (option)
Up to four remote stations can be connected in a daisy chain.
Note: For the remote station RB-8800, there are two method of cable entry: bottom-side entry
and rear-side entry. For rear-side entry, make one or two holes of more than 12 mm diameter.
For last station in the daisy chain, just one cable entry hole is needed.
1. Remove screws on the handset hanger (four for RB-8800, six for RB-8810).
2. Remove upper chassis of the hanger.
3. Mount the base of the hanger to a bulkhead with self-tapping screws 4x20 (four for
RB-8800), or 4x16 (two for RB-8810).
4. After connecting cables, assemble the remote station.
5. For RB-8800, attach blind seals on the screws.
Screws 4 pcs.
Attach blind seal
on the screws.
Remote station RB-8800
Remote station RB-8810
Cover of handset hanger
Hanger mounting base