WL-520g Wireless Router User Manual
5. Trouble Shooting
1. Cannot access to web browser for router conﬁguration
1. Open a web browser and open
"Internet Options" dialog box.
2. Cannot Establish Connection via Wireless
Out of Range:
Put the router closer to the client.
Try to change the channel setting.
Can use a wire-connected computer to connect to router.
Check the wireless security setting,
Or can do a hard reset on the router.
Couldn't ﬁnd the router:
Do the hard restore on the router and test again.
Check the setting in the wireless adapter.
Such as SSID and encryption setting.
3.Cannot get access to the Internet via wireless LAN adapter
• Move the router closer to the client.
• Check whether the wireless adapter is connected to the correct AP.
• Check whether the wireless channel in use conforms to the channels
available in your country/ area.
• Check encryption setting.
• Check whether the ADSL cable is plugged to the correct port.
• Retry by another Ethernet cable.
2. Click on Delete Cookies and Delete