IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
To reduce the risk of fire, burns, electric shock, injury to persons, or exposure
to excessive microwave energy when using your appliance, follow basic
precautions, including the following sections.
This microwave oven is not approved or tested for marine use.
• Read and follow the specific "Precautions
to Avoid Possible Exposure to Excessive
Microwave Energy" on page 2.
• This appliance must be grounded.
Connect only to properly grounded
outlet. See Grounding Instructions
section on page 9.
• Do not mount this appliance over a sink.
• Install or locate this appliance only in
accordance with the provided
• Be certain to place the front surface of
the door three inches or more back from
the countertop edge to avoid accidental
tipping of the appliance in normal usage.
• Do not operate this appliance if it has a
damaged power cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, or if it has been
damaged or dropped.
• Do not cover or block any openings on
• Use this appliance only for its intended
use as described in this manual. Do not
use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this
appliance. This microwave oven is
specifically designed to heat, dry or cook
food, and is not intended for laboratory
or industrial use.