Questions? In the U.S., call 1-800-944-9044. In Canada, call 1-866-213-9397 (English),
1-800-669-4606 ext. 8199 (French).
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
instructions for local inspector's use.
governing codes and ordinances.
Note to Installer –
instructions with the Consumer.
Note to Consumer –
instructions for future reference.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
installation, switch power off at service panel and lock
the service disconnecting means to prevent power
from being switched on accidentally. When the service
disconnecting means cannot be locked, securely fasten
a prominent warning device, such as a tag, to the
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Awl or punch
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS
P/N 316137209 Rev. A
Printed in Korea (05-01 JR)
Visit our Website at:
Be sure to leave these
Before beginning the
bit or #35
Built-In Trim Kits
82-1827 and 82-1830
• Unplug the microwave oven before attempting
installation of this kit.
• Skill level – Installation of this appliance requires basic
mechanical and electrical skills.
• Completion time – 1-3 hours
• Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer.
• Product failure due to improper installation is not
covered under the Warranty.
• This kit is UL and CUL listed for installation alone or
over any Frigidaire single electric wall oven.
(4 required, 2 extra)
(11 required, 4 extra)