1. Load dishwasher (See Preparing and Loading
2. Add detergent (See Dishwasher Dispenser &
3. Add rinse aid, if needed (See Rinse Aid).
4. Turn dial clockwise to select cycle (See Wash
5. Select desired energy OPTIONS (See Energy
6. Run hot water faucet nearest dishwasher until
water is hot. Turn water off.
7. To start, close door to latch.
Wash Cycle Selections
For normally soiled dishes and silverware.
Cycle Time: Approx. 95 minutes
Water Usage: Approx. 7.2 gallons
Wash Rinse Rinse Wash Rinse Rinse Dry Off
For lightly soiled or pre-rinsed dishes and
Cycle Time: Approx. 89 minutes
Water Usage: Approx. 6.0 gallons
Rinse Rinse Wash Rinse Rinse Dry Off
Hot Dry Option
HOT DRY option provides faster drying since the
heating element is on during the drying portion of
Cool Dry Option
COOL DRY option saves electricity since the
heating element is off during the drying portion of
the cycle. To speed drying process, open the door
slightly after the cycle is complete.
Some water droplets may remain on door and tub
and in areas where dishes touch silverware basket
With either option, you may see water vapor
coming from vent during drying portion of cycle.
The drying option may be changed at any time
during the cycle and affects only the drying period.