15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY.................. 24 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
CAUTION: The cooking process has to be supervised. • A short term cooking process has to be supervised continuously. WARNING: Danger of fire: Do not store items on the • cooking surfaces. Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
ENGLISH 2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Make sure that the electrical This appliance is suitable for the information on the rating plate agrees following markets: PH with the power supply. If not, contact an electrician. 2.1 Installation • Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket.
• This appliance is not connected to a WARNING! device, which evacuates the products Risk of damage to the of combustion. Make sure to connect appliance. the appliance according to current installation regulations. Pay attention • To prevent damage or discoloration to...
ENGLISH other purposes, for example room heating. 2.5 Care and Cleaning WARNING! Risk of injury, fire, or damage to the appliance. 2.7 Internal light • Before maintenance, deactivate the • The type of light bulb or halogen lamp appliance. used for this appliance is only for Disconnect the mains plug from the household appliances.
• Flat the external gas pipes. • Use original spare parts only. 2.10 Service • To repair the appliance contact an Authorised Service Centre. 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 General overview Knobs for the hob Button for the spark generator...
ENGLISH • Grill deflector WARNING! To protect the knobs when you use The storage compartment the grill. can become hot when the • Storage compartment appliance operates. The storage compartment is below • Wok support the oven cavity. To use the To cook with wok.
5.2 Burner overview WARNING! Do not keep the knob pushed for more than 15 seconds. If the burner does not light after 15 seconds, release the knob, turn it into the off position and try to light the burner again after minimum 1 minute.
ENGLISH CAUTION! Burner Diameter of cook‐ Make sure that the pots are ware (mm) placed centrally on the burner in order to get Rapid 160 - 220 maximum stability and to get lower gas consumption. Semi - rapid 140 - 220 Auxiliary 120 - 180 6.2 Diameters of cookware...
8. OVEN - DAILY USE WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 8.1 Oven Functions Oven function Application Off position The appliance is off. Heat settings Range of temperature levels adjustment for 1 - 8 the oven . Grilling To grill flat food in the middle of the grill. To make toast.
ENGLISH 3. At the same time push the knob for the oven functions and turn it counterclockwise to the maximum gas flow position. 4. When the flame comes on, keep the knob for the oven functions pushed on the maximum gas flow position for 15 seconds or less to let the thermocouple warm up.
8.7 Turning off the grill burner To put out the flame, turn the knob to the off position 9. OVEN - CLOCK FUNCTIONS 9.1 Minute Minder Turn the knob for the timer as far as it goes, then turn it to necessary time Use it to set a countdown time.
ENGLISH A. Support hook B. Forks C. Spit D. Handle 6. Use the screws to tighten the forks. 1. Open the oven door. 7. Put the tip of the spit into the turnspit 2. Put the turnspit handle into the spit. hole.
11.2 Baking 11.3 Baking cakes • Your oven may bake or roast • Do not open the oven door before 3/4 differently to the appliance you had of the set cooking time is up. before. Adapt your usual settings •...
Food Quantity (g) Ther‐ Time (min) Shelf Accessories mostat posi‐ posi‐ tion tion Buttered 20 - 25 baking tray cake 1) Preheat the oven for 10 minutes. 2) After you switch off the appliance, leave the cake in the oven for 5 minutes.
ENGLISH the above steps in the opposite WARNING! sequence. Install the smaller panel first, Do not use the appliance then the larger. without the glass panels. CAUTION! 1. Open the door until it is at an angle of The screen with a printing on approximately 30°.
13.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy There is no spark when The hob is not connected Check if the hob is correct‐ you try to activate the to an electrical supply or it ly connected to the electri‐...
ENGLISH 13.2 Service data plate is on the front frame of the appliance cavity. Do not remove the If you cannot find a solution to the rating plate from the appliance cavity. problem yourself, contact your dealer or an Authorised Service Centre. The necessary data for the service centre is on the rating plate.
14.4 Bypass diameters BURNER Ø BYPASS 1/100 mm Auxiliary 29 / 30 Semi-rapid Rapid Oven 1) Type of bypass depends on model. 14.5 Gas burners for LPG G30 30 mbar BURNER NORMAL REDUCED INJECTOR NOMINAL GAS POWER kW POWER kW...
ENGLISH • the fastening clamps are not rusted, Use small feet on the bottom of • expired term is not due. appliance to set the appliance top surface level with other surfaces. If one or more defects are visible, do not repair the pipe, but replace it.
15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 15.1 Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014 Model identifi‐ EKG51105OX cation Type of hob Hob inside Freestanding Cooker Number of gas burners Energy effi‐...
ENGLISH EN 30-2-1: Domestic cooking appliances • General hints burning gas - Part 2-1 : Rational use of – Make sure that the oven door is energy - General closed properly when the appliance operates and keep it 15.2 Hob - Energy saving closed as much as possible during the cooking.