14.4 Bypass diameters
1) Type of bypass depends on model.
14.5 Gas burners for LPG G30 30 mbar
14.6 Gas connection
Use a fixed connections or use a flexible
stainless steel pipes in compliance with
the regulation in force. If you use flexible
metallic pipes, make sure they do not
come in touch with mobile parts and they
are not squeezed.
The gas connection pipe
must not touch the part of
the appliance shown in the
14.7 Flexible nonmetal pipes
If you have an easy access to the
connection, you can use a flexible pipe.
The flexible pipe must be tightly attached
In installation always use the pipe holder
and the gasket. The flexible pipe can be
• it can not get hotter than room
temperature, higher than 30 °C,
• it is not longer than 1500 mm,
• it has no narrowing anywhere,
• it is not twisted or tighten,
• it does not get in touch with sharp
edges or corners,
• it's conditions can be easily checked.
When checking the flexible pipe make
• it does not show cracks, cuts, marks
of burnings on the two ends and on its
• the material is not hardened, but
shows its correct elasticity,
29 / 30