other purposes, for example room
2.5 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or
damage to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire and electric
arcing when the microwave function
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• Do not clean the burners in the
• Do not change the specification of the
• Clean the lid regularly.
• Do not open the lid, when there are
spills on the surface.
• Before you close the lid turn all
• Do not close the lid until the hob and
oven are completely cold.
• Glass lid can shatter, when heated (if
2.7 Internal light
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp
used for this appliance is only for
household appliances. Do not use it
for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
2.8 Gas Grill
Risk of fire, explosion and
• Do not leave the appliance
unattended during grilling. Accessible
parts become hot.
• Keep children away when the grill is in
• Never use the grill with the oven door
closed. Leave the oven door open.
There is a risk of fire or carbon
• Do not put the oven shelf with food on
the highest shelf level.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Contact your municipal authority for
information on how to discard the
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.