This appliance is suitable for the following
BH KW OM QA SA AE
Only a qualified person must install
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• The kitchen cabinet and the recess must
have suitable dimensions.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is installed
below and adjacent safe structures.
• Parts of the appliance carry current.
Close the appliance with furniture to
prevent touching the dangerous parts.
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance on a
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to a
door or under a window. This prevents
hot cookware to fall from the appliance
when the door or the window is opened.
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information
on the rating plate agrees with the power
supply. If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not let mains cables touch or come
near the appliance door, especially when
the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in such
a way that it cannot be removed without
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the installation.
Make sure that there is access to the
mains plug after the installation.
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the mains
at all poles. The isolation device must
have a contact opening width of
minimum 3 mm.
• Fully close the appliance door, before
you connect the mains plug to the mains
• All gas connections should be made by
a qualified person.
• Before installation, make sure that the
local distribution conditions (nature of
the gas and gas pressure) and the
adjustment of the appliance are
• Make sure that there is air circulation
around the appliance.
• The information about the gas supply is
on the rating plate.
• This appliance is not connected to a
device, which evacuates the products of