Refer to Safety chapters.
The temperature and baking times in
the tables are guidelines only. They
depend on the recipes and the quality
and quantity of the ingredients used.
• The appliance has five shelf positions.
Count the shelf positions from the
bottom of the appliance floor.
• Moisture can condense in the appliance
or on the door glass panels. This is
normal. Always stand back from the
appliance when you open the appliance
door while cooking. To decrease the
condensation, operate the appliance for
10 minutes before cooking.
• Clean the moisture after each use of the
• Do not put the objects directly on the
appliance floor and do not put aluminium
foil on the components when you cook.
This can change the baking results and
cause damage to the enamel.
• Your oven can bake or roast differently
to the appliance you had before. Adapt
your usual settings (temperature,
cooking times) and shelf positions to the
values in the tables.
• The manufacturer recommends that you
use the lower temperature the first time.
• If you cannot find the settings for a
special recipe, look for the one that is
almost the same.
• You can extend baking times by 10 – 15
minutes if you bake cakes on more than
one shelf position.
OVEN - HINTS AND TIPS
• Cakes and pastries at different heights
do not always brown equally at first. If
this occurs, do not change the
temperature setting. The differences
equalize during the baking procedure.
• With longer baking times, you can
deactivate the oven approximately 10
minutes before the end of the baking
time and then use the residual heat.
When you cook frozen food, the trays in the
oven can twist during baking. When the
trays become cold again, the distortions are
• Do not open the oven door before 3/4 of
the set cooking time is up.
• If you use two baking trays at the same
time, keep one empty level between
Cooking meat and fish
• Use a deep pan for very fatty food to
prevent the oven from stains that can be
• Leave the meat for approximately 15
minutes before carving so that the juice
does not seep out.
• To prevent too much smoke in the oven
during roasting, add some water into the
deep pan. To prevent the smoke
condensation, add water each time after
it dries up.
Cooking times depend on the type of food,
its consistency, and volume.
Initially, monitor the performance when you
cook. Find the best settings (heat setting,
cooking time, etc.) for your cookware,
recipes and quantities when you use this