1.1 Important safety instructions
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or bodily injuries when using the dryer, take
into account the following information:
• Read all instructions before using the
• This dryer is intended FOR DOMESTIC USE
• Any electrical work required to install the
appliance should be performed by a
• Under no circumstance should the product
be used for any purpose other than as
• It is dangerous to alter or modify the
product in any manner that is not done
with authorized tools.
• We recommend unplugging the appliance
after use. The appliance should always
be unplugged if it is not going to be used
for long period of time, example, weeks,
• Do not exceed the maximum
• Do not dry items that have been cleaned
with, washed with, soaked in or spotted
with cooking oil, gasoline, dry-cleaning
solvents or inflammable or explosive
substances, as they give off vapors that
could ignite or explode.
• Use a non-flammable cleaner.
• Keep inflammable materials and vapors,
such as gasoline, away from the dryer.
• Do not allow children to play in or on top
of the dryer. Keep close supervision of
children when they are near the operating
• This appliance has not been designed to
be used by persons (including children)
with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capacity or with lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they are supervised or have
been given instructions on safe appliance
use and if they understand the hazards involved.
• Before the dryer is removed for servicing
or disposal, remove the dryer door.
• Do not install or store the dryer where it
will be exposed to outdoor.
• There must be adequate ventilation to
avoid the backflow of gases into the
room from appliances that burn other
fuels, including open fires.
• The ventilation grills must not be
obstructed by any carpet located at the
base of the dryer.
• It is recommended that the dryer should
not be installed next to an oven since its
operation may be affected.
• The exhaust air from the dryer must not
be discharged into a chimney that is
used for exhaust smoke from appliances
that burn gas or other fuels.
• Do not block the rear air intakes.
• Do not allow lint to build up within the
• The appliance should not be installed
behind a door that can be locked, a sliding
door or a door with a hinge on the side
opposite of the dryer.