Select another option or hang up.
If the TA-119 does not respond when you enter your
code, try again after the beep.
1. This equipment complies with Part 68 of the FCC rules. On the bottom of this equipment is a label
that contains, among other information, the FCC registration number and Ringer Equivalence
Number (REN) for this equipment. If requested, provide this information to your telephone company.
2. The REN is useful to determine the quantity of devices you may connect to your telephone line and
still have all of those devices ring when your number is called. In most, but not all areas, the sum of
the RENs of all devices should not exceed five (5.0). To be certain of the number of devices you may
connect to your line, as determined by the REN, you should call your local telephone company to
determine the maximum REN for your calling area.
3. If your answering machine causes harm to the telephone network, the telephone company may
discontinue your service temporarily. If possible, they will notify you in advance. But if advance
notice is not practical, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be advised of your right to
file a complaint with the FCC.
4. Your telephone company may make changes in its facilities, equipment, operations, or procedures
that could affect the proper operation of your equipment. If they do, you will be given advance notice
so as to give you an opportunity to maintain uninterrupted service.
5. If there is a problem with this unit, the telephone company may ask you to disconnect this
equipment from the network until the problem has been corrected or you are sure that the
equipment is not malfunctioning.
6. Repairs can only be made by the manufacturer or an authorized service agency. Unauthorized
repairs void registration and warranty. Contact seller or manufacturer for details of permissible user-
performed routine repairs, and where and how to have other than routine repairs made.
7. This equipment may not be used on coin service provided by the telephone company. Connection to
party lines is subject to state tariffs. (Contact your state public utility commission or corporation
commission for information.)
Jack: RJ11 Ringer Equivalence: See bottom/underside of the TA-119 base unit.
CASIO PHONEMATE, Inc. 20665 Manhattan Place, Torrance, CA 90501
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes made by the user not approved by CASIO PHONEMATE can void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
as the message you wish to erase is
Enter six to play
1. Never install telephone wiring during a lightnin
2. Never install telephone jacks in wet locations u
3. Never touch uninsulated telephone wires or ter
4. Use caution when installing or modifying telep
When using your telephone equipment, basic safe
fire, electric shock and injury to persons, including
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on
3. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before
damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this product near water; for exampl
wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart,
to the product.
6. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back
overheating, these openings must not be block
placing the product on the bed, sofa, rug, or ot
or over a radiator or heat register. This product
proper ventilation is provided.
7. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cor
animals or persons walking on it.
8. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cor
9. Never push objects of any kind into this produ
points or short out parts that could result in a
10.To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disa
when service or repair work is required. Openi
or other risks. Incorrect re-assembly can cause
11.Unplug this product from the wall outlet and re
A. When the power supply cord or plug is dam
B. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
C. If the product has been exposed to rain or w
D. If the product does not operate normally by
controls, that are covered by the operating
may result in damage and will often require
to normal operation.
E. If the product has been dropped or the cab
F. If the product exhibits a distinct change in
12.Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless
electric shock from lightning.
13.Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak w