CARE AND MAINTENANCE
The ﬁ lter Indicator Light will turn
on after approximately 720 hours.
(30 days × 24 hours =720 hours)
This is a reminder to perform the
maintenance described below.
In case of using at the location where air pollution and odour are
signiﬁ cant, maintain frequently even if Filter Indicator Light is not ON.
HEPA Filter (Ref.E-16)
Gently remove dust with an appropriate cleaning tool,
such as a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment.
1. Add a small amount of kitchen detergent to
water and soak for about 10 minutes.
• DO NOT apply excessive pressure when
scrubbing the back panel.
2. Rinse off the kitchen detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the ﬁ lter in a well-ventilated area.
the Filter Indicator.
How to clean when overly dirty
1. Remove the Back Panel and removing
the Sensor Filter.
2. Gently remove dust from the Sensor with
an appropriate cleaning tool, such as a
vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment.
3. If the Sensor Filter is overly dirty, wash it
with water and dry it thoroughly.
Press more than