Keep your firmware up-to-date to improve performance and add new features to your headset.
Update your firmware using your computer or mobile device with Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac or Plantronics Hub for
iOS/Android, respectively. Download Plantronics Hub at
● Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac: With your headset connected your computer, check Updates for available firmware
● Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android: With your headset paired to your smartphone, check Settings for available firmware update
While updating firmware:
● Remove your headset from your ear. Do not use your headset or device until the update is complete.
● Disconnect your headset from other devices such as phones, tablets and computers
● Do not start a second update from a second device
● Do not stream media on your smartphone
● Do not answer or place a call
Smartphone: If you receive a lot of calls, emails or texts, try turning on the Do Not Disturb feature in your
smartphone's settings while you update.
If you have several failed attempts at an over-the-air firmware update, or if your headset becomes unresponsive, take the
1. Download and install Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac at
2. Connect your headset to your computer using a USB cable
3. Open Plantronics Hub, go to Help > Support > Firmware Updates & Recovery and enter your Product ID (PID) to complete
Find your Product ID (PID). Choose:
● Plantronics Hub app's headset recovery instructions
● Plantronics Hub app's home screen
or visit www.dell.com/support. Choose: