Note: The main unit corresponding to TA-SA300WR, wireless transceiv-
ers (EZW-RT50) (2 units) and the remote commander correspond-
ing to the main unit are necessary to execute this mode.
1. Insert the wireless transceiver (EZW-RT50) into the main unit.
Rear panel of the main unit
2. Insert the wireless transceiver (EZW-RT50) into the TA-
Rear panel of the TA-SA300WR
3. Connect the AC power cord (mains lead) of the main unit.
4. Press [\/1] button on the main unit to turn the system on.
5. Connect the AC power cord (mains lead) of the TA-SA300WR.
6. When wireless transmission is activated, the [LINK/STAND-
BY] indicator turns green.
7. Press the button in order of hte [DISPLAY] →  →  →
→ [SUBTITLE] on the remote commander corresponding to
main unit aiming at the main unit.
8. Conﬁ rm the [LINK/STANDBY] indicator of TA-SA300WR is
orange lighting after step 3 is executed.
9. The AC plug of TA-SA300WR is pulled out to turn off the
Note: Please insert it after conﬁ rming the [LINK/STANDBY] indicator
of TA-SA300WR has been turned off when you insert the AC plug