Changing the audio settings
To change the Audio settings:
, then tap Settings.
2. Tap the Audio Settings icon to display
the audio settings screen.
3. Adjust the volume, balance, treble, and
bass, and stereo settings by dragging
the slider to the left or to the right until
you achieve your desired sound output.
4. Tap OK when done.
Tap the Default button to
restore the default audio
To change the Microphone settings:
1. Tap the MIC tab from the audio
2. Adjust the recording volume to high or
low by dragging the slider to the left or
to the right.
3. Check the box opposite Automatic
Gain Control (AGC) to adjust the
settings for the microphone sensitivity.
The AGC feature allows you to adjust
the recording and environment noise
4. Select either MIC or Headset to use
as input by checking the appropriate
Learn the basics