To specify save options:
1. With the document open, tap
2. From the pop-up menu, tap File,
then tap Save Document As... to
display the Save As screen.
3. Change the file name by simply
typing a new one in the Name
4. Tap the down arrow in the Folder
field to select a folder where you
wish to place the file.
5. Tap the down arrow in the Type field to select a file format.
6. Tap the down arrow in the Location field to indicate the location of
your saved file, either in the main memory of your device, or in a
storage card, if available.
7. Tap OK when done.
If you do not wish to change the document format, but would
like to change the file name, folder, and location of your
document, tap Tools then tap File from the command bar.
Tap Rename/Move... from the pop-up menu to make your