Restoring PIM data
To restore PIM data:
1. On the ASUS Backup screen, tap
2. When prompted, select the storage
device (Flash Disk, SD card, or CF
card) where you stored your backup
Tapping Cancel returns you to the
3. Tap the Restore tab.
4. Select the backup file name (tap the
arrow to list down other backup files,
5. Check the boxes opposite the items
that you wish to restore, or tap
Select All to select all listed items.
If you checked the box User Defined
Folders, tap Define to specify the
folders that you wish to restore, then
6. Tap Start to begin the restore
7. When the restoration is done, a
message appears prompting you to
reset the device.
8. Tap OK to reset.