Restoring all data
To restore all data:
, then tap Programs.
If you saved your backup file into an SD card or CF card, you
need to insert that SD card or CF card into the SD/CF slot
when restoring data. Otherwise, you will receive the message
"No storage devices are found!"
2. On the ASUS Programs screen, tap
the ASUS Backup icon.
When prompted, stop all running
programs. See page 4-33 for
3. Tap the Restore tab on the ASUS
4. Tap All Data.
5. In the Backup File screen:
• select the backup file name (tap
the arrow to list down other backup
files, if any)
• select the folder that contains your
backup file (optional)
• select the storage device (Flash
Disk, SD card, or CF card) where
you stored your backup file
6. Tap OK to start the restore process.
7. When the restoration is done, a
message appears prompting you to
reset the device.
8. Tap OK to reset.