Customizing an existing category
To customize an existing category:
1. Tap Editor, then Copy To.
2. Tap Name, then tap the category
where you wish to copy the program
icon, e.g. Programs or Start Menu.
3. In the Programs (or Start Menu)
screen, tap the program icon that you
wish to copy. For example,
Jawbreaker. A pop-up screen
4. Select a target destination for the
program icon. For example, Favorites.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to copy other
programs that you wish to launch often.
6. When done, tap Copy To then Launch to return to the launch mode.
The option Copy To copies the program icon to your
specified destination but still keeps it in the original category.
If you do not wish to have duplicate icons, use the option
7. Tap Name then Favorites to display
your customized quick launch
8. Tap OK to set Favorites as your quick
The next time you access ASUS
Launcher, the Favorites category