2. Tap the Home button to display
the Pocket Internet Explorer
welcome screen with links to
some useful Web sites.
3. Tap any of the Web site buttons to
go to a specific site.
Changing View settings
To change View settings:
1. Tap View to display a pop-up menu.
2. Tap Layout to select a view option.
3. Tap Address Bar to display the Web
site address bar.
4. Tap and hold Text Size to display
another pop-up menu with a text size
selection. Select your desired text size
for the screen.
Browsing the Internet
To browse the Internet:
1. Set up a connection to your ISP or corporate network using
Connections. See Chapter 8 for details.
2. Do one of the following to connect and start browsing:
Tap the Favorites button, then tap the favorite that you wish to view.
Tap View, then Address Bar. Enter the Web address that you want
to visit then tap Go.
Pocket Internet Explorer