• Drying (Drying) : This light indicates
that the appliance is in the drying
• Cooling (Cooling): This light indicates
that the appliance is in the cooling
• End/Anticrease (End/Anticrease) :
This light indicates that the appliance
11. HINTS AND TIPS
11.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zips.
• Close the fasteners of duvet covers.
• Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from pockets.
• Turn items with the internal layer
made of cotton inside out. Cotton
layer must be faced outwards.
• Always set the programme suitable
for the type of laundry.
• Do not put light and dark colours
12. CARE AND CLEANING
12.1 Cleaning the filter
At the end of each cycle the filter
indicator is on to tell you that the filter
must be cleaned.
The filter collects the fluff.
The fluff occurs while the
cloths are dried in the tumble
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
is in the anticreasing phase and at the
end of the programme.
: This light illuminates at the
end of the programme to remind you
that the filters must be cleaned.
• Use suitable programme for cottons,
jersey and knitwear to reduce
• Do not exceed the maximum load
stated in the programmes chapter or
shown on the display.
• Dry only the laundry that is suitable
for tumble drying. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.
1. Open the door.