Incoming call or voicemail indicator
Line and feature buttons
Applications and Headset
Mute and Speakerphone
Copyright © 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cisco IP Phone 6821 Multiplatform Phones
Line and Feature Buttons
Use the line and feature buttons to view calls on a line,
access features such as Speed Dial, and to perform tasks
such as resuming a held call.
Buttons illuminate to indicate status:
Green, steady: Line is idle
Red, steady: Line in use
Red, flashing: Incoming or held call
Amber, steady: Line is unregistered
Quick Start Guide
Place a Call
Enter a number and pick up the handset.
Answer a Call
Press the flashing red line button.
Put a Call on Hold
1. Press Hold.
2. To resume a call from hold, press Hold again.
View Your Recent Calls
1. Select a line to view.
2. Press Recents.
Transfer a Call to Another Person
1. From a call that is not on hold, press Transfer.
2. Enter the other person's phone number.
3. Press Call.
4. Press Transfer again (before or after the party
Add Another Person to a Call
1. From an active call, press Conf.
2. Enter the number you want to join and press Dial.
3. Once the call is connected, press Conf again.