Read all instructions in this guide before assembling or using your vacuum cleaner.
Your safety is important to us. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, injury to persons
or damage when using your vacuum cleaner, follow basic safety precautions including the
• Use your vacuum cleaner only as
described in this Use & Care Guide.
Use only manufacturer's recommended
• Disconnect electrical supply before
servicing or cleaning out the brush area.
Failure to do so could result in the brush
unexpectedly starting, causing personal
injury from moving parts.
• Do not leave vacuum cleaner when
plugged in. Unplug from outlet when
not in use and before performing
• To reduce the risk of electrical shock - Do
not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close
attention is necessary when used by or
• Do not use with a damaged cord or plug.
If vacuum cleaner is not working as it
should, has been dropped, damaged,
left outdoors, or dropped in water, call
1-877-531-7321 for assistance.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as
a handle, close a door on cord, or pull
cord around sharp edges or corners. Do
not run vacuum cleaner over cord. Keep
cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To
unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not handle plug or vacuum cleaner
with wet hands.
• Do not put any objects into openings.
• Do not use with any opening blocked;
keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
that may reduce air flow.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all
parts of body away from openings and
• Turn off all controls before unplugging.
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not put on chairs, tables, etc. Keep on
• Do not use vacuum cleaner to pick
up flammable or combustible liquids
(gasoline, cleaning fluid, perfumes,
etc.), or use in areas where they may be
present. The fumes from these substances
can create a fire hazard or explosion.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or
smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or
• Do not use vacuum cleaner without dust
cup and/or filters in place.
• Always clean the dust cup after
vacuuming carpet cleaners or freshener,
powders, and fine dust. These products
clog the filters, reduce airflow and can
cause damage to the vacuum cleaner.
Failure to clean the dust cup could cause
permanent damage to the vacuum
• Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick
up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins,
paper clips, etc. They may damage the
vacuum cleaner or dust cup.
• You are responsible for making sure
that your vacuum cleaner is not used by
anyone unable to operate it properly.
- 3 -