It is recommended to clean the foam and
felt filters with cold water every three
When the cleaning of filters no
longer restores vacuum cleaner suction
to full power, or the filters are worn or
broken, replace the filters. To purchase
filters, call 1-844-202-9924.
Regularly clean and replace the filters to
keep the vacuum's suction power optimal.
1. Remove the dust cup as outlined in the
EMPTYING DUST CUP (page 16).
2. Remove the foam and felt filters
FOAM AND FELT FILTERS CLEANING
3. Wash with cold water only, DO NOT
use detergent or soap. Squeeze by hand
and allow to air dry. Allow all filters to
dry 24 hours before putting back into
DO NOT operate without foam
and felt filters installed.
DO NOT wash in the dishwasher.
DO NOT install foam and felt filters if
4. Replace foam and felt filters into the
5. Reinstall the dust cup. See EMPTYING
DUST CUP (page 16).
- 18 -